Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Love My Family

Every now and then I think about important people in my life; Its amazing how many there are! I've always loved being around my family, but while time is passing, changes are occurring. Divorces force everyone apart and aging gives new responsibilities... My Mom's side of the family has experienced the most damage I think. The relationship I once had with each of my cousins has slowly disappeared,and I miss it so much. No matter how hard I try, the new relationships are never as good as the old ones... My Dad's side I LOVE being around! My Aunt and Uncle are two of the most caring people I know and they always make me smile. I miss all three of my older cousins greatly. One lives in California; Another lives in Maryland;and the second youngest just deployed for Afghanistan, leaving behind his wife and three kids.... This reminds me to touch upon the fact that family is so very important! You don't know what you have until it's gone,and I am going to miss him so much. I pray every night that he'll come home safe because his 3 year old and new born twins need their father.

No comments:

Post a Comment